Welcome to Saltnh2o.com. By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Terms & Conditions
1. Order Process
- Orders are open to Malaysia only.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
- The product you ordered is out of stock;
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment;
- We have identified a pricing or product description error;
- There is a system or procurement failure
- Failed customer validation checks.
- You are purchasing from outside of Malaysia
- When you place an order on our website, you will receive an acknowledgement detailing the product you have ordered. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Salt ‘n h2o.
- Acceptance of your order for goods and the completion of the contract between you and Salt ‘n h2o will take place when your goods are dispatched. We will email you once your goods have been dispatched.
- If you have ordered using the COD (Cash on delivery) Service, we will email you to confirm that your order is ready for collection.
2. Payment Methods
- We only accept payment for orders in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa and PayPal.
- For COD (Cash on delivery) Service, we accept MasterCard, Visa and Cash.
- If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your purchase and payment secure, but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Salt ‘n h2o website.
- By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including, but not limited to, your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions; and to your delivery carrier to enable it to arrange delivery of your goods to your selected delivery address.
3. Pricing Policy
- All prices are inclusive of GST (where applicable) at appropriate rate and are correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- Salt ‘n h2o will try to ensure all prices displayed on our website are accurate, however, errors may sometimes occur. In the event that an error occurs in the price of an item you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
4. Refund, Exchange & Warranty Policy
- All product purchased are non-refundable.
- Salt ‘n h2o will ensure that products are in good condition upon dispatching the product(s). In the event that there are product(s) that has manufacture defect, it can be exchanged within 14 days from date of purchase.
- Exchange must be accompanied by proof of purchase for verification.
- Purchaser will have to bear the postage charges or contact Salt ‘n h2o to return the product(s).
- Any other conditions other than the stated above are strictly non-exchangeable.
- Dive bags are accompanied by a warranty period of 5 years from date of purchase and a warranty card will be issued on the date of acceptance of order.
- Claim(s) can be filed directly by contacting Salt ‘n h2o at [email protected].
- Warranty card & proof of purchase is required for verification for all claims.
5. Copyright Policy
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website.
- Do not copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party from Salt ‘n h2o’s website of such material and content. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the Salt ‘n h2o website.
6. Member account, password and security
- Registering and using the Salt ‘n h2o website may involve you setting up an account and giving a password. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and the password, and all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account or password and any breach of security or misuse or suspected breach of security or misuse of the service, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session if you use a shared computer. Salt ‘n h2o cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
7. Liability and Indemnity
- Salt ‘n h2o shall not be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the material on this website or the performance of the product purchased through the website or the conduct of other users of this website, even if Salt ‘n h2o has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Salt ‘n h2o website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by Salt ‘n h2o. When you activate any of these you will leave the Salt ‘n h2o website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
- We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
8. Comments and Complaint Procedure
- Please contact us if you have any comments or complaints by contacting [email protected]. We will always endeavour to resolve any dispute as swiftly as possible.
9. Privacy and use of your data
- The purpose of this statement is to set out how we will use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using this website and/or by registering as a user of any services provided by Salt ‘n h2o on this website you agree to our use of your data as set out herein.
- When you register and use the Salt ‘n h2o website you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or in manual files. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you. Please note that, to provide some of our services, we may require further details from you.
- We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- to register you on our website and to administer our website services
- to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter;
- for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer, and to enable us to provide you with information about our products and services that we think are relevant to you through our marketing activities; and
- to keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods: email; telephone (including automated calls); SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging; post; fax or otherwise (including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information of such products and services, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering on this website. You will also be offered the opportunity to opt out in future marketing communications.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
- We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
- Salt ‘n h2o reserves the right to amend, remove or vary the services offered and/or any page of this Website at any time and without notice to you.